- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery with Eastside Jam
June 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$75
Eastside Jam will rock the house June 14 at Matthews Winery with your favorite cover tunes from the classic rock period. Playing recognizable songs from Billy Joel, the Eagles, Lynyrd Skynrd, the Beatles, Huey Lewis, Journey and many more.
Wine is sold by the glass and bottle, and there’s no cover charge! Bring your friends for an evening you won’t forget.
Skillet has been blazing trails in the Seattle food truck scene since 2007, slinging their chef-driven comfort food throughout Washington State. They continuously rotate specials such as a pomegranate molasses pulled pork sandwich or lime-cilantro marinated mahi mahi, while offering cult classics like the bacon jam burger, fennel crusted fried chicken sammy and hand-cut fries.