- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery with Eastside Jam
June 14, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$75
Eastside Jam will rock the house June 14 at Matthews Winery with your favorite cover tunes from the classic rock period. Playing recognizable songs from Billy Joel, the Eagles, Lynyrd Skynrd, the Beatles, Huey Lewis, Journey and many more.
Wine is sold by the glass and bottle, and there’s no cover charge! Bring your friends for an evening you won’t forget.
Skillet has been blazing trails in the Seattle food truck scene since 2007, slinging their chef-driven comfort food throughout Washington State. They continuously rotate specials such as a pomegranate molasses pulled pork sandwich or lime-cilantro marinated mahi mahi, while offering cult classics like the bacon jam burger, fennel crusted fried chicken sammy and hand-cut fries.