- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery with Eastside Jam
June 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$75
Eastside Jam will rock the house June 14 at Matthews Winery with your favorite cover tunes from the classic rock period. Playing recognizable songs from Billy Joel, the Eagles, Lynyrd Skynrd, the Beatles, Huey Lewis, Journey and many more.
Wine is sold by the glass and bottle, and there’s no cover charge! Bring your friends for an evening you won’t forget.
Skillet has been blazing trails in the Seattle food truck scene since 2007, slinging their chef-driven comfort food throughout Washington State. They continuously rotate specials such as a pomegranate molasses pulled pork sandwich or lime-cilantro marinated mahi mahi, while offering cult classics like the bacon jam burger, fennel crusted fried chicken sammy and hand-cut fries.