- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Friday Night Live at Matthews Winery
October 11, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Dance Party 4U at Matthews Winery features music from the 60s in Set 1, disco to 80s rock in Set 2 and 90s to current in the third set.
Pick your decade or revisit them all, but please wear your dancing shoes!
Qurious Tedious (QTs) serves up authentic Mexican dishes with a smile, from monster burritos to short rib tacos with hand-smashed guacamole and fresh pico de gallo to satisfy the most demanding pallet.