- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Friday UnWINE-d at Eye of the Needle Winery
August 28 @ 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Friday, repeating until September 4, 2020
Eye of the Needle Winery looks forward to seeing you for UnWINE-d to “wish it was live” music.
This will be offered Friday, Aug. 28 and Friday Sept. 4 from 4 to 7:30 p.m.
Order food for delivery from the PicNic Table.
Eye of the Needle will be offering glass pours and bottle sales only.