- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
- Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
- Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Friends from Out of Town Thanksgiving Eve Check-In at AntoLin
November 21, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Before the big feast tomorrow, entertain visiting friends and family with award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room – AntoLin Cellars.
Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and enjoy luscious wines sourced from our estate vineyard.
AntoLin Cellars is on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin’s winemaker, Tony Haralson.