- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
Friends from Out of Town Thanksgiving Eve Check-In at AntoLin
November 21, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Before the big feast tomorrow, entertain visiting friends and family with award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room – AntoLin Cellars.
Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and enjoy luscious wines sourced from our estate vineyard.
AntoLin Cellars is on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin’s winemaker, Tony Haralson.