- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Friends from Out of Town Thanksgiving Eve Check-In at AntoLin
November 21, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Before the big feast tomorrow, entertain visiting friends and family with award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room – AntoLin Cellars.
Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and enjoy luscious wines sourced from our estate vineyard.
AntoLin Cellars is on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin’s winemaker, Tony Haralson.