- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
Friends from Out of Town Thanksgiving Eve Check-In at AntoLin
November 21 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Before the big feast tomorrow, entertain visiting friends and family with award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room – AntoLin Cellars.
Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and enjoy luscious wines sourced from our estate vineyard.
AntoLin Cellars is on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima at the south end of the Northern Pacific Railroad Depot complex.
Come in and get your bearings for all that this fertile valley in Washington state has to offer while sipping on fine artisan wine from AntoLin’s winemaker, Tony Haralson.