- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wine Course: Drink the Rainbow
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$40
Learn about the pigments in wine and their correlation with winemaking practices with this Fullerton Wine Course on May 18 in downtown Portland.
Color in wine can give you a great deal of information, but can also misguide. To engage our senses in this study, we will vertically taste through our Pinot Rosé, as well as a selection of our Pinot Noirs.
When: Saturday, May 18 from 10 a.m. – noon
Where: Fullerton Wine Bar and Tasting Room – 1966 NW Pettygrove St., Portland
Tickets: $40 per person (30-50% off for club members)
The Fullerton Wine Course offers attendees an engaging and personal experience. Each class incorporates curated insights into the chosen topic, and includes an interactive tasting experience. Appetizers and wine will be served as attendees mingle during the first 15 minutes, and the sessions close with light nibbles and conversation. Expect a fun and enlightening experience.
Seats are limited for all sessions to preserve the intimacy and quality of the experience. Come and explore the complex and magical world of wine and winemaking. Members receive 30-50% off their tickets depending upon club level.