- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wine Course: Drink the Rainbow
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$40
Learn about the pigments in wine and their correlation with winemaking practices with this Fullerton Wine Course on May 18 in downtown Portland.
Color in wine can give you a great deal of information, but can also misguide. To engage our senses in this study, we will vertically taste through our Pinot Rosé, as well as a selection of our Pinot Noirs.
When: Saturday, May 18 from 10 a.m. – noon
Where: Fullerton Wine Bar and Tasting Room – 1966 NW Pettygrove St., Portland
Tickets: $40 per person (30-50% off for club members)
The Fullerton Wine Course offers attendees an engaging and personal experience. Each class incorporates curated insights into the chosen topic, and includes an interactive tasting experience. Appetizers and wine will be served as attendees mingle during the first 15 minutes, and the sessions close with light nibbles and conversation. Expect a fun and enlightening experience.
Seats are limited for all sessions to preserve the intimacy and quality of the experience. Come and explore the complex and magical world of wine and winemaking. Members receive 30-50% off their tickets depending upon club level.