- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wine Course: Pairing Wine with Food
July 25 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$40
If you ask Willamette Valley winemaker Alex Fullerton about wine, food, and their relationship, he adamantly declares food as the eminent partner of the duo.
Join Alex and co-owner/GM Susanne Fullerton, his mother, for a sensory experience that will provoke your mind and taste buds. Susanne will prepare dishes to demonstrate the great potential of food and wine pairing. We’ll also discuss and taste how certain ingredients can overpower or diminish your experience with a wine.
Join us as we create harmony and dissonance, and leave better prepared to pair wine and food in your home.