- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
Fullerton Wine Course: Pairing Wine with Food
July 25 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$40
If you ask Willamette Valley winemaker Alex Fullerton about wine, food, and their relationship, he adamantly declares food as the eminent partner of the duo.
Join Alex and co-owner/GM Susanne Fullerton, his mother, for a sensory experience that will provoke your mind and taste buds. Susanne will prepare dishes to demonstrate the great potential of food and wine pairing. We’ll also discuss and taste how certain ingredients can overpower or diminish your experience with a wine.
Join us as we create harmony and dissonance, and leave better prepared to pair wine and food in your home.