- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wine Course: Pairing Wine with Food
July 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$40
If you ask Willamette Valley winemaker Alex Fullerton about wine, food, and their relationship, he adamantly declares food as the eminent partner of the duo.
Join Alex and co-owner/GM Susanne Fullerton, his mother, for a sensory experience that will provoke your mind and taste buds. Susanne will prepare dishes to demonstrate the great potential of food and wine pairing. We’ll also discuss and taste how certain ingredients can overpower or diminish your experience with a wine.
Join us as we create harmony and dissonance, and leave better prepared to pair wine and food in your home.