- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wine Course: Wine 101
August 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$60
Wine can be intimidating. With hundreds of varietals, Old World and New World styles with unique terminology and labelling rules, weird tasting descriptors (asphalt, mint, green pepper—really?), and common misconceptions galore, our Wine 101 session offers guests a comfortable and informative tour through the world of wine and winegrowing.
A wine course for both wine novices and more experienced tasters alike, we’ll learn about core global varietals, labelling differences around the world, winemaking basics, tasting wine, common misconceptions, and more during this two-hour course.
We will taste a selection of Fullerton Wines plus carefully selected wines from near and far that demonstrate their varietal, region, and style. You don’t want to miss this opportunity to expand your horizons, gain confidence, and learn with the Fullerton Team.
Club members receive 15-25% off their tickets.