- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wines private dinner summer series with chef Max Germano
May 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$90
The Fullerton Wines private dinner summer series begins May 19 with chef Max Germano with a seasonally inspired 4-course meal while dining with the chef and winemaker.
Price: $90 per person
Date: Sunday May 19, doors open at 6 p.m.
Location: Fullerton Wines tasting room in Northwest Portland
Capacity: One intimate seating of 30 guests
Advanced Reservations Required: Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking online.
Ages: 21+ only, ID will be required for alcohol consumption.
Dietary Requirements & Allergies: Vegetarian and gluten free diets are welcome, but you must let us know at the time of booking. If you have other dietary requirements, please contact us prior to booking so we can discuss with the chef.
Same-day requests will not be accepted.