- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wines private dinner summer series with chef Max Germano
May 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$90
The Fullerton Wines private dinner summer series begins May 19 with chef Max Germano with a seasonally inspired 4-course meal while dining with the chef and winemaker.
Price: $90 per person
Date: Sunday May 19, doors open at 6 p.m.
Location: Fullerton Wines tasting room in Northwest Portland
Capacity: One intimate seating of 30 guests
Advanced Reservations Required: Full details and directions will be provided by email immediately after booking online.
Ages: 21+ only, ID will be required for alcohol consumption.
Dietary Requirements & Allergies: Vegetarian and gluten free diets are welcome, but you must let us know at the time of booking. If you have other dietary requirements, please contact us prior to booking so we can discuss with the chef.
Same-day requests will not be accepted.