- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Fullerton Wines Tasting Room Anniversary Party
September 22 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us at Fullerton Wines as we celebrate the first anniversary of our Northwest Portland tasting room. We’ll release the 2016 Bella Vida Vineyard Pinot Noir (vintage not yet rated – 93 points Wine Enthusiast for 2015 vintage). Stay tuned for other special happenings during this celebration.