- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Future Wine Expo
May 12, 2020 - May 13, 2020$199
The Future Wine Expo on May 12-13 provides a two-day experience for wineries, service providers, importers, and distributors – where knowledge and vision will frame a platform upon which you will be able to profoundly impact your business.
As the buzz around artificial intelligence, voice, consumer behavior, three-tier system, blockchain continues to grow, the opportunity has arisen for organizations to get ahead of the game and start understanding how all of this could impact their business.
The potential for the future tech to transform your business is truly groundbreaking. From unlocking productivity gains to enhancing customer experience, the benefits are there for all to see.
Future Wine Expo is an experience like no other, packed with conference sessions over a 2-day period where attendees will also be able to learn about the current status of the industry and opportunities.