- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
Future Wine Expo
May 12 - May 13$199
The Future Wine Expo on May 12-13 provides a two-day experience for wineries, service providers, importers, and distributors – where knowledge and vision will frame a platform upon which you will be able to profoundly impact your business.
As the buzz around artificial intelligence, voice, consumer behavior, three-tier system, blockchain continues to grow, the opportunity has arisen for organizations to get ahead of the game and start understanding how all of this could impact their business.
The potential for the future tech to transform your business is truly groundbreaking. From unlocking productivity gains to enhancing customer experience, the benefits are there for all to see.
Future Wine Expo is an experience like no other, packed with conference sessions over a 2-day period where attendees will also be able to learn about the current status of the industry and opportunities.