- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Girl Scout Cookie and Wine Pairing at Hip Chicks
February 27 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30
Enjoy five Girl Scout cookies paired with five wines at Hip Chicks Do Wine.
We’ll be pairing the Lemon-Ups, Trefoils, Tagalongs, Thin Mints and the new Adventurefuls with 5 of our wines. You can also add on the Samoas Cookie with our Port as a bonus! This event is offered as an in-person tasting. Order online for in-person or available in a handy “To Go” kit.
“To Go kits” can include a free virtual Zoom tasting with one of our winemakers or staff. “To Go” package can be picked up at our winery in SE Portland or delivered locally in the greater Portland metro area.
Packages are limited, so we encourage you to purchase early.