- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Girls Night Out – Wine & Chocolate
May 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us under the heated tent and enjoy five wines perfectly paired with five gourmet chocolates. Bring Mom out for an early Mother’s Day treat. This is a perfect opportunity for you to catch up and enjoy each other’s company over a taste of Reustle wines. We have limited seating for eight tables of four. Only $25 per person. RSVP is required.