- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Gold Medal Wine and Cider Experience
August 22, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The Gold Medal Wine & Cider Experience is designed for wine and cider enthusiasts, collectors and novices alike where they can sip, sample and purchase the best in Pacific Northwest wine and cider at the Brockey Center on the campus of South Seattle College.