- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Gourmet Burgers and Wine at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
July 3 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Each Saturday during the summer, we will feature a different gourmet burger – perfectly paired with Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards wines.
Our burgers are 100% organic Black Angus beef (raised at the vineyard) on homemade rolls with homemade curly fries. For the non-wine drinker in your group, we offer a selection of locally crafted beer on tap.
Live music from noon to 4 p.m. with performers to be announced.