- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Grand Ciel Release Weekend at DeLille Cellars with Special Pairing Menu
September 23 @ 11:00 am - September 26 @ 5:00 pm$170
Join us at The Lounge at DeLille Cellars for our Grand Ciel Release Weekend pairing menu!
Enjoy a four-course meal crafted by executive chef Michael C. Toni alongside the 2018 vintage of Grand Ciel Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Reserve your seat today. Make a reservation at The Lounge from Sept. 23-26 and select the “Grand Ciel Release” add-on when booking.