- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Grand Tasting for Crave! Food and Drink Celebration in Spokane
July 13 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmCost varies
The Grand Tasting for the third annual Crave! opens at noon and runs until 4 p.m. Crave! is a celebration of Spokane and the region’s best chefs, wineries, distillers and craft breweries during three days and four ticketed events.
Two hours later, a presentation of foods from around the world begins at 6 p.m. and runs through 9 p.m., which serves as the finale for 2019 Crave!, a three-day extravaganza that starts Thursday, July 11.
Each day, one all-inclusive price gets you food and drink for three hours of great tastemakers plus live music. Awesome food, great atmosphere and free parking.
- Grand Tasting: Saturday, July 13, Noon–4 p.m.
- Foods from Around the World: Saturday, July 13, 6–9 p.m.
Learn more at: CraveNW.com