- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- This event has passed.
Grand Tasting for Crave! Food and Drink Celebration in Spokane
July 13 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmCost varies
The Grand Tasting for the third annual Crave! opens at noon and runs until 4 p.m. Crave! is a celebration of Spokane and the region’s best chefs, wineries, distillers and craft breweries during three days and four ticketed events.
Two hours later, a presentation of foods from around the world begins at 6 p.m. and runs through 9 p.m., which serves as the finale for 2019 Crave!, a three-day extravaganza that starts Thursday, July 11.
Each day, one all-inclusive price gets you food and drink for three hours of great tastemakers plus live music. Awesome food, great atmosphere and free parking.
- Grand Tasting: Saturday, July 13, Noon–4 p.m.
- Foods from Around the World: Saturday, July 13, 6–9 p.m.
Learn more at: CraveNW.com