- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Grape to Glass with Cliff Creek Cellars in Newberg
September 21, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until September 22, 2019
Come to our tasting room in Newberg to taste Cliff Creek Cellars grapes straight from our Southern Oregon vineyard.
We’ll be having the grapes in both tasting rooms, and it’s a great learning experience to see how everything works together!