- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Grape to Glass with Cliff Creek Cellars in Newberg
September 21 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until September 22, 2019
Come to our tasting room in Newberg to taste Cliff Creek Cellars grapes straight from our Southern Oregon vineyard.
We’ll be having the grapes in both tasting rooms, and it’s a great learning experience to see how everything works together!