- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Greek Cooking Class + Wine Dinner with Natalie’s Estate
July 10, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$125
Greek Cooking Class and Wine Dinner with Natalie’s Estate Wines
July 10, 2020
We are excited to offer cooking classes with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure that everyone has their own cooking station. Each class is about 3.5 hours in length and you participate in a “hands on” cooking class. After enjoying some Natalie’s Estate wines during the class, you will enjoy the meal that you have prepared! Boyd and Cassandra will share the wines as well as enjoy the evening with you.
The first cooking class of the series will be preparing an authentic Greek dinner. Drink, eat, learn and have fun! Opa!
Greek Cooking Menu
Saganaki with pita bread (flaming cheese)
Yemista (stuffed tomatoes with lemon roasted potatoes)
These Natalie’s Estate wines will be served throughout the evening:
2019 “Columbia Valley” Chardonnay
2017 “Columbia Valley” Malbec
2016 “Columbia Valley” Reserve Sangiovese
2016 “Red Willow Vineyard” Cabernet Sauvignon
When: Friday, July 10th
Time: 6 pm – 9:30 pm
Where: Cookin’ Class, 9265 SW Greenburg Rd Tigard, OR 97223 (Behind the Chair Outlet Store)
Cost: $125 per person includes wine, cooking lesson & dinner
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/811877129219618/
Questions call 503-807-5008.
Winery website: https://nataliesestatewinery.com/