- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Greek Cooking Class + Wine Dinner with Natalie’s Estate
July 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$125
Greek Cooking Class and Wine Dinner with Natalie’s Estate Wines
July 10, 2020
We are excited to offer cooking classes with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure that everyone has their own cooking station. Each class is about 3.5 hours in length and you participate in a “hands on” cooking class. After enjoying some Natalie’s Estate wines during the class, you will enjoy the meal that you have prepared! Boyd and Cassandra will share the wines as well as enjoy the evening with you.
The first cooking class of the series will be preparing an authentic Greek dinner. Drink, eat, learn and have fun! Opa!
Greek Cooking Menu
Saganaki with pita bread (flaming cheese)
Yemista (stuffed tomatoes with lemon roasted potatoes)
These Natalie’s Estate wines will be served throughout the evening:
2019 “Columbia Valley” Chardonnay
2017 “Columbia Valley” Malbec
2016 “Columbia Valley” Reserve Sangiovese
2016 “Red Willow Vineyard” Cabernet Sauvignon
When: Friday, July 10th
Time: 6 pm – 9:30 pm
Where: Cookin’ Class, 9265 SW Greenburg Rd Tigard, OR 97223 (Behind the Chair Outlet Store)
Cost: $125 per person includes wine, cooking lesson & dinner
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/811877129219618/
Questions call 503-807-5008.
Winery website: https://nataliesestatewinery.com/