- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Grizzli Winery Summer Markets
August 9 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
for some laid back summer vibes with three new socially distanced outdoor markets! We are so pleased to announce that outdoor markets are permitted under provincial law and approved by Dr. Bonnie Henry! We are committed to keeping the community safe, and have plenty of room to safely distance while browsing the stalls of our favorite small businesses you know and love.