- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Broceliande and Kevin Carr
December 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Brocelïande returns to Ashland on Dec. 21 as Grizzly Peak Winery presents seasonal musical fare interwoven with tales of love and life from master teller/piper Kevin Carr.
Brocelïande, as part of their 20th Anniversary tour, brings their special acoustic alchemy of vocals with many instruments (Celtic harp, hardanger cello d’amore, oboe, guitars, flute, nyckelharpa and more) to enchant and uplift.
Grizzly Peak Winery encourages come one, come all to share a bit of light and cheer.