- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Duke Street
July 31, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$15
The members of Duke Street have played and recorded with many famous music business stars as well as in some of the best known acts in Southern Oregon.
Attendance at Grizzly Peak Winery will be limited to allow for social distancing, and we ask that no minors attend at this time.
**Admission by reservation. Cost is $15 for general public/$13 for wine club.
Reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of people in party – no children
We will confirm your reservation via email.