- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Fellow Pynins and Hannah Stone
June 17, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fellow Pynins is a contemporary folk duo that has been dwelling deep in the mountains of Southern Oregon USA. The duo — now based in Portland — is comprised of Dani Aubert and Ian Van Ornum.
Their spellbinding music employs the sounds of the mandolin, banjo, guitar, bouzouki and their voices in harmony to tell the stories of this human existence: the hardships of farming life to the eerie edges of dreams and the gallant joys of pleasantries and love. In the words of Frank Hennessy of BBC Wales: “This is fascinating stuff!”
RSVP to email@example.com