- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents on stage ‘Tiny Beautiful Things’
July 22, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Based on the acclaimed book by Cheryl Strayed (author of the best-selling Wild), brilliantly adapted for the stage by Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and directed by veteran OSF actor Michael J. Hume, Tiny Beautiful Things follows columnist “Sugar,” played by Renée Hewitt, as she weaves together her personal experiences while offering insights full of light, laughter and humanity to advice seekers played by Geoffrey Riley, Mia Gaskin and Rigo Jimenez.
This funny and deeply touching exploration of resilience is a great reminder that we’re not so alone after all.
At its center, Tiny Beautiful Things is about reaching when you’re stuck, healing when you’re broken, and finding the courage to take on the questions that have no answers.
This production has adult themes and language, and runs 90 minutes without intermission.
Outdoors and socially distanced at Grizzly Peak Winery from July 15-25 at 2 p.m.