- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents on stage ‘Tiny Beautiful Things’
July 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Based on the acclaimed book by Cheryl Strayed (author of the best-selling Wild), brilliantly adapted for the stage by Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding) and directed by veteran OSF actor Michael J. Hume, Tiny Beautiful Things follows columnist “Sugar,” played by Renée Hewitt, as she weaves together her personal experiences while offering insights full of light, laughter and humanity to advice seekers played by Geoffrey Riley, Mia Gaskin and Rigo Jimenez.
This funny and deeply touching exploration of resilience is a great reminder that we’re not so alone after all.
At its center, Tiny Beautiful Things is about reaching when you’re stuck, healing when you’re broken, and finding the courage to take on the questions that have no answers.
This production has adult themes and language, and runs 90 minutes without intermission.
Outdoors and socially distanced at Grizzly Peak Winery from July 15-25 at 2 p.m.
Friday, July 16 — Opening performance, a benefit for Southern Oregon Coalition for Racial Equity, will be followed by wine and talkback with the actors and director.