- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents reading of ‘Collected Stories’
October 15, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 22, 2020
Grizzly Peak Winery presents the Rogue Theater Company’s performance of Collected Stories, which was written by Pulitzer Prize winner Donald Margulies.
This takes a searching look at the lives of a pair of writers, focusing on their friendship, ambitions, conflicts and rivalries. This highly acclaimed play, performed by Renée Hewitt and Hazel James and directed by Jessica Sage, about the intricate relationship between a prominent writer and her student is dynamic, compelling and provocative.
Cost to attend this performance is $15.