- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Sam Weber with The Fellow Pynins
August 8, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Grizzly Peak Winery presents Sam Weber with The Fellow Pynins on Aug. 8 in Ashland, Ore.
A perceptive and compelling singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist in the vein of Jackson Browne, The Band, The Wood Brothers and Gillian Welch, Sam Weber has been touring independently and internationally with his band since 2013 — just after he scored a glowing profile in Guitar Player magazine.
Years spent refining songs at home in North Saanich, BC, working in studios in Los Angeles and gigging relentlessly across the US and Canada have honed Weber’s craft to a fine point. His live show pairs world-class musicianship with three-part harmony.
Admission is $15
Attendance will be limited to allow for social distancing, and we ask that no minors attend at this time.
**Admission by reservation
Reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org
Number of people in party – no children
We will confirm your reservation via email.