- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Guess the Grape at Jacob Williams Winery
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
WISHRAM, Wash. — How well do you know your wines? Come and test your palate on Saturday, June 16 as we play “Guest the Grape” at Jacob Williams Winery in the Columbia Gorge.
We will have five varietals to taste and for every wine guessed correctly, you will be entered in to win fantastic prizes.
Tasting fee is $10 per person and waived with a wine bottle purchase. (Wine club members taste for free.)
We hope to see you there. Cheers!