- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Guest winemaker event: James Mantone of Syncline Winery
April 24, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Alex Fullerton, winemaker for Fullerton Wines, will host guest winemaker James Mantone of Syncline Winery on April 24 at the Fullerton Wine Bar and Tasting Room in downtown Portland.
A Rhône Ranger, James and his family in the Columbia Gorge community of Lyle, Wash., have focused on Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, Carignan and more with a smattering of non-Rhône varietals, including Gamay and Picpoul in the mix. The wines have earned James acclaim from top buyers around the Pacific Northwest, where much of the 6,000 cases produced annually is sold.
We’ve adored these wines for years for their transparency, which comes from a deft winemaking hand with an eye toward minimal intervention. Join us to taste these lovely Gorge wines.