- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Halloween at The Winemakers Reserve
October 31, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Wear your costume on Halloween and get 2 wine tastings for the price of 1!
Come celebrate spooky season with us! Reservations are preferred but not required.
Reservations are preferred, but not required.
Newly established in 2019, The Winemakers Reserve is a tasting room and event venue in Woodinville, Wash., started by winemaking veteran/entrepreneur Matthew Loso. Guests have the unique opportunity to experience a wide variety of wines produced by local winemakers.
Visit us to increase your wine knowledge through tours of the Woodinville Custom Wines production facility as well as expand your palate through tastings from multiple winemakers using different winemaking techniques.