- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Halloween at The Winemakers Reserve
October 31 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Wear your costume on Halloween and get 2 wine tastings for the price of 1!
Come celebrate spooky season with us! Reservations are preferred but not required.
Reservations are preferred, but not required.
Newly established in 2019, The Winemakers Reserve is a tasting room and event venue in Woodinville, Wash., started by winemaking veteran/entrepreneur Matthew Loso. Guests have the unique opportunity to experience a wide variety of wines produced by local winemakers.
Visit us to increase your wine knowledge through tours of the Woodinville Custom Wines production facility as well as expand your palate through tastings from multiple winemakers using different winemaking techniques.