- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- This event has passed.
Halloween Wine Flights and Smoothies at AntoLin Cellars
October 31, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Thursday, Oct. 31
Open 3-8 p.m.
Enjoy wine so good at AntoLin Cellars that it’s SCARY! Savor award-winning wines in their comfortable, casual and contemporary tasting Room, while discovering the work of local artists in their tasting room art gallery.
Tasty art, wine, food and music – the action is in downtown Yakima at 14 N. Front Street!