- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Happy Hour at The Winemakers Reserve
October 30, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us in our tasting room every Friday from 4–7 p.m. for $2 off all glass pours and 10% off all food items!
Reservations are preferred, but not required.
Newly established in 2019, The Winemakers Reserve is a tasting room and event venue in Woodinville, Wash., started by winemaking veteran/entrepreneur Matthew Loso. Guests have the unique opportunity to experience a wide variety of wines produced by local winemakers.
Visit us to increase your wine knowledge through tours of the Woodinville Custom Wines production facility as well as expand your palate through tastings from multiple winemakers using different winemaking techniques.