- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Happy Hour at The Winemakers Reserve
October 30 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Join us in our tasting room every Friday from 4–7 p.m. for $2 off all glass pours and 10% off all food items!
Reservations are preferred, but not required.
Newly established in 2019, The Winemakers Reserve is a tasting room and event venue in Woodinville, Wash., started by winemaking veteran/entrepreneur Matthew Loso. Guests have the unique opportunity to experience a wide variety of wines produced by local winemakers.
Visit us to increase your wine knowledge through tours of the Woodinville Custom Wines production facility as well as expand your palate through tastings from multiple winemakers using different winemaking techniques.