- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Harvest Dinner on the Bridge
September 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$175
Kick-off harvest season with a locally sourced farm to table dinner paired with area wines and ciders on the historic Old Bridge in Lake Chelan. Built in 1927, the iconic bridge sits at the base of Lake Chelan unobstructed views of the lake. Set under twinkling lights, feast on a family-style, five-course harvest dinner prepared by the best chefs in the Chelan Valley. Mingle with the chefs, farmers and wine and cidermakers, who will also be in attendance. The evening will include live music and a special live auction, with funds going towards new park experiences for the Historic Downtown Chelan. Tickets cost $175 per person and can be purchased online.