- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Harvest Dinner on the Bridge
September 15 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$175
Kick-off harvest season with a locally sourced farm to table dinner paired with area wines and ciders on the historic Old Bridge in Lake Chelan. Built in 1927, the iconic bridge sits at the base of Lake Chelan unobstructed views of the lake. Set under twinkling lights, feast on a family-style, five-course harvest dinner prepared by the best chefs in the Chelan Valley. Mingle with the chefs, farmers and wine and cidermakers, who will also be in attendance. The evening will include live music and a special live auction, with funds going towards new park experiences for the Historic Downtown Chelan. Tickets cost $175 per person and can be purchased online.