- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Harvest Dinner on the Bridge
September 15, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$175
Kick-off harvest season with a locally sourced farm to table dinner paired with area wines and ciders on the historic Old Bridge in Lake Chelan. Built in 1927, the iconic bridge sits at the base of Lake Chelan unobstructed views of the lake. Set under twinkling lights, feast on a family-style, five-course harvest dinner prepared by the best chefs in the Chelan Valley. Mingle with the chefs, farmers and wine and cidermakers, who will also be in attendance. The evening will include live music and a special live auction, with funds going towards new park experiences for the Historic Downtown Chelan. Tickets cost $175 per person and can be purchased online.