- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch & Tour at Bjornson Vineyard
October 15 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$65
Meet in the Bjornson Tasting Room at 11:00 am, for a toast to the 2021 vintage and a tour of Bjornson Vineyard and Winery! See exactly what goes on during harvest and learn how the grapes make their journey from the vine to becoming great wine. Afterward, sit alongside our team for a hearty harvest lunch paired with Bjornson wines. A unique opportunity that only happens a few weeks a year – don’t miss it!