- Tinte Cellars adds second Red Mountain vineyard
- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- This event has passed.
Harvest Lunch & Tour at Bjornson Vineyard
September 26, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$50
Meet in the Bjornson Tasting Room at 11:00 am, for a toast to the 2021 vintage and a tour of Bjornson Vineyard and Winery! See exactly what goes on during harvest and learn how the grapes make their journey from the vine to becoming great wine. Afterward, sit alongside our team for a hearty harvest lunch paired with Bjornson wines. A unique opportunity that only happens a few weeks a year – don’t miss it!