- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
October 9, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$90
Véronique & Philippe Drouhin invite you to join them as they reflect on vintages both past and present. They will be sharing their thoughts on the 2020 harvest, exploring vintages past through an impressive library vertical, and introducing the 2017 Maigold Chardonnay alongside expertly paired bites from the incredible Compass Craft Catering team. These limited tastings are by advance booking only, so please make your reservation soon!
Each tasting session will be limited to a maximum of four guests per table to keep us all safe. We appreciate your understanding if some of your preferred times aren’t available. We’re all adjusting to a new way of doing things.
OCTOBER 9, 2020
11 am & 2 pm
Non-Member: $90 | Member: $65
2018 Chardonnay Arthur
2017 Roserock Maigold Chardonnay
2011 Pinot Noir Louise
2012 Pinot Noir Louise
2013 Pinot Noir Louise