- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
October 9 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$90
Véronique & Philippe Drouhin invite you to join them as they reflect on vintages both past and present. They will be sharing their thoughts on the 2020 harvest, exploring vintages past through an impressive library vertical, and introducing the 2017 Maigold Chardonnay alongside expertly paired bites from the incredible Compass Craft Catering team. These limited tastings are by advance booking only, so please make your reservation soon!
Each tasting session will be limited to a maximum of four guests per table to keep us all safe. We appreciate your understanding if some of your preferred times aren’t available. We’re all adjusting to a new way of doing things.
OCTOBER 9, 2020
11 am & 2 pm
Non-Member: $90 | Member: $65
2018 Chardonnay Arthur
2017 Roserock Maigold Chardonnay
2011 Pinot Noir Louise
2012 Pinot Noir Louise
2013 Pinot Noir Louise