- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Harvest Vineyard Tour
September 5, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join biodynamic vineyard farmer and winemaker, Wayne Bailey, on an epic stroll through the vines of Youngberg Hill. Sip on wine as you walk through each block and learn about the clones, microclimates, and soils. Wayne will discuss the holistic farming approach he takes on the hill and his forecast for the upcoming harvest. Tasting stations will be set up in the vineyard and the tour will end at our event center with a glass of wine and light appetizers.