- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Harvest Vineyard & Winemaker Tour
September 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$25
Join organic vineyard farmer and winemaker, Wayne Bailey, on an epic stroll through the vines of Youngberg Hill. Sip on wine as you walk through each block and learn about the clones, microclimates, and soils. Wayne will discuss the holistic farming approach he takes on the hill and his forecast for the upcoming harvest. Tasting stations will be set up in the vineyard and the tour will end at our event center with a glass of wine and light appetizers.
Tours available at 11:00 a.m. or 2:30 p.m. and last approximately two hours.
11:00 a.m. link: https://www.exploretock.com/youngberghill/event/168566/harvest-vineyard-tour-1100-am