- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Hillsboro First Tuesday Art Walk
May 3 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sample wines from Résolu Cellars, La Randonnée Wines, Scotch Church Road Vineyard & Winery and DAnu Wines while visiting local shops and galleries supporting the arts during Hillsboro’s First Tuesday Art Walk on May 3rd from 5pm to 8pm!
This free, all-ages friendly event for the community and visitors is in its fifteenth year and in honor of Oregon Wine Month, the spotlight is on the art of wine!
May Art Walk Venues:
Résolu Cellars Urban Wine Bar + Craft Production
Catherine Bede Gallery hosting Scotch Church Road Vineyard & Winery
DAnu Wines Tasting Room & Wine Bar
Bag & Baggage Productions at the Vault Theater hosting La Randonnée Wines
Collective Market, Pizzario, The Artfull Garden and Company, American Guitar Academy Music Lessons, Weichert Realtors, Sequoia Gallery + Studios, Walters Cultural Arts Center, Crystal Heart Books + Boutiques
We welcome you to discover an emerging painter or musician. Check out a new restaurant or locally owned boutique. Get to know an artist or watch a live demonstration or artist talk. Laugh with old or new friends as music carries you along Main Street and the avenues. Leave with a new favorite wine, treasure, smile, and memory.
For an online map of locations, visit www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/artwalk