- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Hit Explosion performs at The Pond for Rocky Pond Estate Winery
July 3 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
This Summer Is Full of Experiences for Rocks Society Members, so sign up to secure Priority-Access Tickets for an Intimate Evening with Hit Explosion!
We are proud to announce that Hit Explosion will be headlining our Saturday, July 3 summertime show at The Pond.
Voted “Best Live Performance Cover Band” by the Northwest Music Awards Association, Hit Explosion performs authentic, classic 70s and 80s dance hits as well as hits from today, combining exceptional musicianship with an electrifying presentation. The group sets itself apart by its diverse and talented lineup, allowing for impressive reproductions of the original hits from the 70s, 80s, and beyond.
We are only releasing a limited amount of tickets for what is shaping up to be the outdoor event of the year. We hope that you will join us by securing your first-priority access to Rocks Society tickets while they last. Members $50/General Admission $80.
Doors will open at 5 p.m., and the show starts promptly at 6 p.m. Rocky Pond will be offering wines for sale by glass and bottle. We encourage you to bring a blanket, low chair, and picnic basket.
Our friends and neighbors at Desert Canyon Golf Resort offer Rocks Society Members special members-only rates for the big weekend. Remember, they fill up fast each year, so please contact them today to secure your room and make it a long weekend! Use the button below to contact them directly and mention that you are visiting Rocky Pond when booking.