- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
December 12 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95 – $105
We want to ring in the holidays with all of you and Chef Ricardo Antunez from Pura Vida. He can be the life of the party himself, but as tends to be the case, his food will be the real star of the show… Dine with us as Chef Antunez prepares an extravagant plated dinner to celebrate the holiday season. The menu will be shared soon!
Tickets are $95 for Nos Amis Members and $105 for Future Nos Amis Members.