- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
Holiday Hornucopia: Post-Thanksgiving open house weekend at Bells Up
December 1 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 12:00 pm, repeating until December 1, 2019
Join Dave, Sara, Katie, Gabrielle and our mystery guest pourers to celebrate the season with our Holiday “Hornucopia” Wine Country Thanksgiving open house event the weekend after Thanksgiving—no appointment necessary. The winery’s estate tasting room will be open from noon to 4:00 p.m. on (Black) Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 29, 30 and Dec. 1, 2019.
Tastings are $20 per person, deducted from a $75 purchase. Members of Bells Up’s Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Guests will sample four of Bells Up Winery’s handcrafted wines, paired with light fare and spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from the one and only wine porch.
Located in the Chehalem Mountains AVA, Bells Up Winery is at 27895 NE Bell Road at the intersection of Zimri Drive. In its fifth year of operation, the label is one of Newberg’s newest micro-boutique wineries—making approximately 500 cases annually—and is always open by appointment.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 503.537.1328.