- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Holiday Hornucopia: Pre-Thanksgiving open house weekend at Bells Up
November 23, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on November 24, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Join Dave, Sara, Katie, Gabrielle and our mystery guest pourers to celebrate the season with our Holiday “Hornucopia” Wine Country Thanksgiving open house event the weekend before Thanksgiving—no appointment necessary. The winery’s estate tasting room will be open from noon to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 23 and 24, 2019.
Tastings are $20 per person, deducted from a $75 purchase. Members of Bells Up’s Fanfare Club enjoy complimentary tastings throughout the event. Guests will sample four of Bells Up Winery’s handcrafted wines, paired with light fare and spectacular views of the Willamette Valley from the one and only wine porch.
Located in the Chehalem Mountains AVA, Bells Up Winery is at 27895 NE Bell Road at the intersection of Zimri Drive. In its fifth year of operation, the label is one of Newberg’s newest micro-boutique wineries—making approximately 500 cases annually—and is always open by appointment.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.537.1328.