- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
May 31, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
About this Event
Keeping social and physical distancing front of mind, we encourage participants to pick an activity – walk or run 5km, dance for an hour, skip, prance, skateboard, or bike 10km – and start training today. Please follow the advice of our medical professionals and keep your training in your neighbourhood. Then on Sunday, May 31st our entire community will virtually get their ‘hustle on’ for hospitality!
We want you to Hustle for Hospitality because we want to
Show solidarity with those owners and workers in the hospitality industry who
- have lost their livelihoods
- are still working hard to deliver food to frontline workers
- are providing a takeout option for those who are socially isolating
Give people a healthy goal that will help keep them physically and mentally strong
Create awareness of the BCHF and other non-profit groups in British Columbia that support hospitality workers
We will encourage Hospitality Hustle participants to
Set a goal such as dancing or running 5km – the form of activity is not important; the goal is just to get moving!
Share their experience on social media under the tag #HospitalityHustle
- Make it fun – wear a costume, be creative, show us your workouts
Challenge a friend anywhere in BC to join the event, or create a team and challenge others to do the same
Keep motivated by following our Facebook page.
Registration is FREE, and open to everyone. People are welcome to donate online to BCHF or one of the other groups listed on our website under #HospitalityHustle.
Guests who register on Eventbrite for this virtual event, post on Social Media AND tag #HospitalityHustle are automatically entered to win a prize (one of 3 x $100 gift certificates to a venue or activity of your choice or one of 3 x $50 gift certificate from JAK’S Beer Wine Spirits!)
We will finish the Hospitality Hustle on May 31st at 7:05 pm with an online Social Distancing Dance PARTY with DJ Man About Town Ent.