- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Humpday Bouteille at Helvetia Winery
August 15 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00pm on Wednesday, repeating until September 5, 2018
HILLSBORO, Ore. — Helvetia Winery in the Willamette Valley again will be celebrating summer with fine music and wine on Wednesday evenings from 5-8 p.m. We’ve booked local artists including Lynn Conover, Galynne Davis, Mitch Ward, and Mark West to entertain while you enjoy the fresh air and the company that can make a summer evening a revival for you and your friends and family.
Helvetia Winery is dog-friendly and children are welcome . . . if they don’t bite.