- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
I Love Gamay Virtual Gamay Tasting #3: Oregon vs France Smackdown
May 30, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
I Love Gamay, Portland’s annual festival celebrating our favorite varietal, is going virtual this year!
For our final I Love Gamay e-tasting we are letting loose for an old fashioned Gamay smackdown of Oregon and Beaujolais wines from the 2018 vintage.
It’s free to tune into each session and we highly recommend that you purchase the wines that will be discussed so you can follow along and discuss with the winemakers.
This is just one of three virtual tastings through I Love Gamay, visit www.ilovegamay.com/virtual-gamay for more information!