- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
I Love Gamay
November 1, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm$40
We’re here to give Gamay Noir its proper due! I Love Gamay is a first-of-its-kind event, known for bringing together adventurous wine lovers and Oregon Gamay producers—and throwing a good party in the process.
The Nightwood will play host to some kick-ass events, with local producers and wine experts on hand to offer up their knowledge on this lesser known gem. Not to be missed is the Gamay Tasting Salon.
Join us in our FOURTH year as we party our butts off at I Love Gamay events around town.
Scheduled participants include:
(Editor’s note: This event was first scheduled for May 3.)