- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
Idaho wine industry annual meeting
February 24, 2016 - February 25, 2016$60
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Commission’s annual wine industry meeting will be Feb. 24-25 at the Riverside Hotel along the banks of the Boise River.
Executive director Moya Dolsby will give an update on the Idaho Wine Commission, with a retrospective look at what the commission has been working on and how it is affecting the industry, as well as an overview on the last year’s educational seminars and provide Idaho wine industry highlights.
There also will be a vintage retrospective tasting, which is open only to winemakers. The goal of this tasting is to provide an opportunity for producers and growers alike to evaluate and discuss the characteristics of the 2015 vintage in Idaho. Participating members will taste through the six comparative panels in small tasting groups.