- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- This event has passed.
Idaho wine industry annual meeting
February 24, 2016 - February 25, 2016$60
BOISE, Idaho — The Idaho Wine Commission’s annual wine industry meeting will be Feb. 24-25 at the Riverside Hotel along the banks of the Boise River.
Executive director Moya Dolsby will give an update on the Idaho Wine Commission, with a retrospective look at what the commission has been working on and how it is affecting the industry, as well as an overview on the last year’s educational seminars and provide Idaho wine industry highlights.
There also will be a vintage retrospective tasting, which is open only to winemakers. The goal of this tasting is to provide an opportunity for producers and growers alike to evaluate and discuss the characteristics of the 2015 vintage in Idaho. Participating members will taste through the six comparative panels in small tasting groups.