- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Jared Freiburg and The Vagabonds perform at Grizzly Peak Winery
October 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
Grizzly Peak Winery in Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley presents on Sunday, Oct. 11, Jared Freiburg and The Vagabonds, a band celebrating the 50s & 60s, rock ‘n roll, blues, country and more.
Cost is $30 per person, and reservations required. RSVP at GPWreservations@gmail.com.
Leave full name, phone number and number of people in your party.
Masks and social distancing are required.