- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Jazz in the Vineyard Dinner at Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards presents Jazz in the Vineyard on Aug. 7 in the Umpqua Valley as we enjoy dinner in the vineyard accompanied by guitarist Olem Alves.
Join us from 6-8 p.m. as we enjoy dinner in the vineyard accompanied by live jazz. Your ticket price includes a full dinner and we will have wine available for purchase. Tickets are only $45 per person. Call us at the winery at (541) 459-6060 for details.