- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Jazz Monday at The Rogue Grape
May 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Start your week off on the right note with some free Jazz and Soul music paired with local wines, great food and good vibes. Different amazing local artists each week such as Dani and Dean, Dayton Mason, Nick Powell and more! Come let us melt your blues away!
Must be 21+ to attend. www.theroguegrape.com